Work Location Ho Chi Minh
Job Level Experienced (Non - Manager)
Job Type Permanent
Experiences 2-3 Years
Industry Accounting / Auditing / Tax, Finance / Investment, Statistics
Deadline to Apply 31/05/2020
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Analyze deeply into operational data to provide insights & thought leadership to business partners. Oversee overall financial activities for some parts of the Business division of the company.
- Drive continuously process improvements both for Finance and Business.
- Support and research new business opportunities and proposals
- Manage cost optimization projects to scale the company’s operations
- Develop and report key performance indicators, metrics, and scorecards for performance and costs.
- Establish scalable and automated solutions based on internal requirements and business needs
- Implement effective and efficient financial control processes and coordinate with internal teams to solve problems when arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- 2~3 years of related experience.
- Highly analytical and ability to analyze large data sets to extract actionable insights in order to provide creative recommendations to management and business partners
- Highly proficiency in Excel and SQL is a must, knowledge of Python or R is a plus
- Highly curious, logical, self-motivated, independent, proactive, and result-oriented
- Ability to work cross-functionally, to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to manage and prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to influence other leaders in Finance and the business.
- Fluent in English.